Sunday, April 09, 2006

i don't know how to put pics on my blog! how do you put pictures in the background anyway?
somebody help me!
stressful day at work.
imagine working 8am to 9pm on a saturday night. its fine with me, i like printing. i love my job. but i need time with my cell too.
holding 5 straight meetings with all the various departments in our printshop on a weekend really drains me. plus the fact that i couldn't start the meetings because my dad asked me to wait for him. i had to wait for 3 hours because of such. the result? i got to leave the office 9pm because we started really really late.
i just figured that things have to change sooner or later. i pray God aids me that i have time to really give to the things that truly matter, such as my walk with Him, and the people He has given me to care about and to share my burdens with. hay naku only God can help me. but i have faith that things will get better.
Psalms 46:10 just blows me away.
Cease striving and know i am God. I will be exalted in all the Earth.
what about that. nothing i do can add or take away from my God. he has no benefit for me. yet he loves me for who i am and knows all my thoughts and desires. Psalms really rocks. i can really relate with the psalmist when He always says how he cries out to God. and when he does, he always asks for help from God because of God's lovingkindness, it is God's character to love us and take us back. to care for us. nothing more. nothing less. God doesn't owe us anything but it is His very nature to love us. hay salamat. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard by Tag-World
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: