Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm of to laguna in 6 hours..
time to see the chickens fight and have myself eat as much santol and suman as possible. i wonder if its going to be as hot in laguna as it is here in qc? sana naman hindi masyado.
We'll probably be done with Laguna and back in the farm at Lipa by late night.
I dislike going back to the province. its not that i don't like the place, its just that after not seing your cousins for so long, such that you don't even remember your names, you have nothing to talk about. i just kiss all the elders and everyone i see so at least i'll be polite. may be it would be fun if we went to pagsanjan falls... hmmm...

I need to pray about which school the Lord wants me to take my MBA. i know it should be the best, but i need His input. it bothers me too that the enrollment period is over and i need to wait til next year. GRUNT. GRUNT. GRUNT.

Ate bought a copy of the hills have eyes.. sana maganda. after vcds, basketball, and watching horsies, nothing to do in the farm.
i'll probably bring my joke book and update it for leisure's sake.
i should bring my bible and catch up on my quiet time.
it's holy week!!!!
i don't really feel like its holy week but i'm sure glad Christ rose for me. man, sometimes its so easy to take Him for granted. He would rather die for me than not spend eternity for me. and he is the God of all.
i went to greenbelt to catch midweek service there, it was such a reminder of how important it is to spend time w God. i felt refreshed, being reminded that God pursues us even though at times we don't have the vigor and the motivation to seek Him out.
I've been pretty dead in my ministry for awhile due to work and other personal issues, but i'm ready to make time again and serve my God more.
I know i've got to get back to singing again. i love singing and being used by Him. i love knowing that He chooses me despite my inadequacy and loves me despite my shortcomings. its just a blessing and a privilege to lead people into an intimate time with Him.

I hope all the workers and operators rest well this holy week. i pray God gives me the courage to finally try reaching out to our workers and letting them know who my Jesus is. i need to rid myself of this fear and shame that hinders me from doing just that. i know i'm just a vessel and God will be God.
But this week of from work, more than anything, i want to be intimate with God. I just want to be happy knowing i can trust Him with all my plans, all my dreams, and all i am.

well, God gave me the heart to crack jokes, so i will crack some for pete's sake.
Q: anong picture frame ang masipag?
A: FRAMEWORK
Q: anong kapi ang mayamang bitwin?
A: STAR(bitwin)BUCKS(pera/salapi)
Q: anong filipino dish ang masamang sine?
A: SINE(movie)GANG(masama ang gang diba)

goodbye apple pie!

1 Comments:

Blogger michael velasco said...

yeah. well. buti na lang God is patient. he gives the peace which encompasses all understanding. thanks tanya :)

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard by Tag-World
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: