Sunday, April 30, 2006

















The time of my life. It is a joy to be given the chance to help out. There's nothing quite like it. Thank God for the opportunity.



The wealth of proverbs.
Proverbs 30:7-9: "Two things i asked of You, do not refuse me before i die: keep deception and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is my portion, That i not be full and deny you and say "who is the Lord?" Or that i not be in want and steal, and profane the name of my God."


Proverbs 29:23:"A man's pride will bring Him low, But a humble spirit will obtain honor."


Proverbs 21:2: "Every man's way is right in His own eyes, but the Lord weighs the heart."

2 Comments:

Blogger mari_elle said...

Nice tips. They're good even for those who are not really depressed but simply lost.

9:33 PM  
Blogger michael velasco said...

true :) thanks, marielle. how are you doing?> hope to see you guys soon!!!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard by Tag-World
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: