Thursday, May 18, 2006

THINGS THAT MAKE MY DAY

1. funny jokes
2. people who laugh at my funny jokes
3. cold fresh air
4. snow
5. clear skies
6. good conversations
7. good friends
8. on time deliveries
9. appreciative clients
10. thoughtful employees
11. the sound of the ball ripping through the net, no rim, just all net. the rush of shooting from three and hitting nothing but nylon.
12. knowing there are alot of things bigger than me
13. learning lessons
14. my parents
15. knowing my siblings love me even if they're not showy
16. kutchinta
17. long, smooth traffic-free drives
18. UCC irashaymase!
19. nice views
20. understanding that God has a great plan for me
21. realizing how great a family i have
22. knowing we have great househelp who genuinely love us
23. psalms and proverbs
24. long walks
25. mantao
26. coffee
27. blueberry cheesecake
28. pasta
29. singing for God
30. understanding the meaning of grace
31. God's patience with me
32. not knowing the future but knowing its going to be cool
33. driving my siblings while i still can
34. helping out
35. Stillwaters people
36. making people happy
37. undeserved love
38. good running shoes
39. good printing quality
40. highschool
41. suprises
42. cheese
43. stress-free days
44. going through trouble yet solving problems in the end
45. good songs
46. good movies
47. forgiveness
48. preparing even when there's nothing to prepare for, then being suprised you're ready when the situation arises.
49. nature
50. my lola
51. dilis
52. mais con hielo
53. getting lots of things accomplished because you prepared in advance
54. getting my back scratched
55. good worship
56. lifestories
57. lying in bed with soft pillows
58. rolling in bed
59. old pictures
60. long lost friends
61. megaman, sonic the hedgehog and contra
62. learning from my dad
63. encouraging people
64. finding long lost things after missing for years
65. old notebooks and memoralibia
66. seeing you made a little difference in people's lives

3 Comments:

Blogger Alizy said...

Online billing app lets you get rid of dealing gynecology medical billing services with the numbers. What it does is allow you to focus on your job. You do not have to worry about inconsistency because it will not happen. As you list every project, it automatically logs the time you spend in it.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Alizy said...

The consultant advised me to refrain and stay away from direct contact with water for the first day but once the glue had set it was properly alright for me to swim or take a shower. custom eyelash boxes
Eyelash curlers certainly had to be avoided because they would crease or crack the eyelash extension. Now when I dress up and go out people often do a double take and my confidence has sky-rocketed with the way I look. Another result of this is more offers than ever from young men asking me to dance and party.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Alizy said...

There are many baby mattresses available on the market you can choose from. For first time parents, these mattresses may all look the same. bed bug mattress cover uk If you don't know what you should look for in a mattress, you won't find any difference among these products aside from the color as well as the mattress cover.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard by Tag-World
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: